This course takes a system view of compressor applications and associated critical components. As the mechanical world is blended with the electrical world, there is much to learn to help your customer achieve energy and cost savings.
Topics will include updates and news as applicable on:
- Compressor Application Overview
- Compressor Motor and System Protection
- Copeland PerformanceAlert Diagnostics
- Comfort Alert Diagnostics
- Copeland Scroll Digital
- Copeland Discus Digital
- Copeland Digital Compressor Controllers
- Variable Speed Scroll
- Emerson Approved and Recommended Retrofit Refrigerants
- Contractor Connection Website
- Online Product Information
- Software Downloads
- Mobile Applications
- Intelligent Store and CoreSense Technologies
- Introduction of E2 System Controllers
- Refrigeration/Building/Convenience Store
Each seminar presentation will be fresh and updated to include the latest information.
Course Completion Earns: 16 hours of NATE-recognized continuing education credit towards recertification int he areas of Air Conditioning, Air Distribution, and Heat Pump Installation and Service.
Accreditation: Educational Services is authorized by IACET to award 1.4 CEU for this program.