Failure Avoidance & System Technologies – A/C
Air conditioning system technology has evolved to take advantage of new compressor technologies and environmentally-friendly refrigerants.This course will provide you with the knowledge you need to be proficient – and successful – with this advanced technology. Proper service techniques and failure avoidance practices are presented clearly and with valuable insights into how to apply them efficiently in the real-world service environment. Failure avoidance and system technologies training for air conditioning also covers OEM application and today’s advanced systems technology which enables communication and diagnostics.
- System Fundamentals
- Compressor Fundamentals and Technologies
- OEM Applications & Accessories
- Compressor Electronics
- Causes and Preventing Failures
Who Should AttendHVAC/R service and installation personnel who work on refrigeration and air conditioning condensing units.
A light breakfast, lunch, and refreshments will be provided.
Continuing education credits:
- 8 hours of NATE-recognized continuing education credit towards recertification in air conditioning, air distribution, refrigeration and heat pump installation and service.
- Educational Services is authorized by IACET to offer 0.7 CEUs for each program.
Training materials provided:
- Participant Manual
- Compressor Product Guide
- Temperature Pressure Chart