This intensive and in-depth two-day program shows you how to adopt proper techniques and practices for the real-world environment with completely updated material and more emphasis on the latest technology.
It includes overall system design, field service and troubleshooting skills, and the latest Copeland™ compressor technology and applications. Results include better customer service, more accurate diagnosis and more effective repairs to eliminate costly callbacks and increase technician productivity.
- Introduction to Supermarket Parallel Rack
- Refrigeration Systems
- Compressors used on Supermarket Racks
- Oil Management Systems
- Metering Devices
- Suction Pressure & Case Control
- Rack Controllers Controls & Accessories
- New Supermarket Technologies
- Store HVAC, Climate & Humidity Control
- Online Tools
Who should attend:
- Air conditioning and refrigeration technicians(new and experienced)
- End users (service)
- Service Managers
- Facilities Engineers.
A light breakfast, lunch, and refreshments will be provided.
Continuing education credits:
16 hours of NATE-recognized continuing education credit towards recertification in air conditioning, air distribution, refrigeration and heat pump installation and service. Educational Services is authorized by IACET to offer 1.4 CEUs for each program.
What you'll take home::
- Participant manual
- Technical data sheets
- Online Product Information (OPI)