This intensive and in-depth two-day program shows you how to adopt proper techniques and practices for the real-world environment with completely updated material and more emphasis on the latest technology.
It includes overall system design, field service and troubleshooting skills, and the latest Copeland™ compressor technology and applications. Results include better customer service, more accurate diagnosis and more effective repairs to eliminate costly callbacks and increase technician productivity.
- Compressors used on Supermarket Racks
- Oil Management Systems
- Condenser Applications
- Metering Devices
- Suction Pressure and Case Control
- Overview of E2 Rack Controllers
- Methods of Capacity Control
- New Compressor Technologies
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Online Tools
Who should attend:
- Refrigeration Service Contractors
- Light Commercial Service Contractors
- End User Service Technicians
- Installer Contractors
- Service Managers
- Facilities Engineer
A light breakfast, lunch, and refreshments will be provided.
Continuing education credits:
16 hours of NATE-recognized continuing education credit towards recertification in air conditioning, air distribution, refrigeration and heat pump installation and service. Educational Services is authorized by IACET to offer 1.4 CEUs for each program.
What you'll take home:
- Participant manual
- Technical data sheets
- Online Product Information (OPI)