E2 Controller Workshop
This course combines in-depth knowledge with extensive practical training in setting up, servicing and troubleshooting the E2 control system. The class includes in-depth technical information on E2 hardware, software and peripherals as well as navigation of the E2 controller.
- E2 Hardware and Software Foundation
- E2 Controller Setup
- Peripherals Used with the E2
- Networking and Network Troubleshooting
- E2 Controller Navigation
- Understanding E2 Application
Who Should Attend:
- Air conditioning Technicians
- Refrigeration Technicians
- End users Service Technicians
- Service Managers
- Facilities Engineers
- Mechanical Service
- Installation Technicians
Hospitality:A light breakfast, lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Continuing Education Credits:24 hours (3-day seminar) or 8 hours (1-day class) of NATE-recognized continuing education credit towards recertification in air conditioning, air distribution, refrigeration and heat pump installation and service. Educational Services is authorized by IACET to offer 2.1 CEUs (3-day seminar) or 0.7 CEUs (1-day class) for each program.
What you'll take home:
- Participant Manual
- E2 Quick Reference Cards (PT Charts)
- E2 Controller One-Day Workshop: $375
- E2 Controller Three-Day Workshop: $775