Compressor & System Troubleshooting (INLD-RTS1)
One-day seminar that provides time-saving approaches proven to get to the source of refrigeration system problems.
A comprehensive approach to troubleshooting refrigeration systems. This course will guide you through proper maintenance and service procedures while underscoring today's energy efficient service practices.
What you will learn:
- Refrigeration and Compressor Fundamentals
- Compressor Troubleshooting
- Refrigeration System Troubleshooting
- Electrical Component Troubleshooting
- Certificate of Completion
- 8 hours of NATE-recognized continuing education credit towards recertification in the areas of Air Conditioning, Air Distribution, Refrigeration and Heat Pump Installation and Service.
- Emerson Climate Technologies Education Services is authorized by IACET to offer 0.7 CEUs for this program.
Seminar Hours: 8:00 M - 5:00 PM Daily
Duration: 1 Day
Pricing: $395 per person. Includes course materials , lunches, and refreshments.
Who Should Attend: Service/Install Contractors, technicians and managers, facilities engineers and designers, supermarket managers and anyone else responsible for maintaining supermarkets, big box and convenience stores using controllers
Course Completion Earns:
Continuing Education Credits: