Updated for the 20th anniversary of the Copeland Scroll, a full day of education with the latest in scroll technologies.
|The Scroll Compressor Technology Dayprovides a concise overview of the applicable Copeland brand compressors and their varying applications. The course then follows up with proven troubleshooting techniques and practices.
What you will learn:
- System Fundamentals
- Refrigerants and Oils
- Applicable Environmental Regulations
- Scroll Technology Principles and History
- Scroll Components
- Compressor Failure Modes
- Internal Scroll Safety Controls
- Scroll Compressor Change Out
- A/C Scroll Applications
- Refrigeration Scroll Applications
- Digital Technologies
- UltraTech Applications
- Variable Speed Scroll
- Economized Vapor Injection
- Online Tools and Mobile Applications
Seminar Hours: 8:00 M - 5:00 PM Daily
Duration: 1 Day
Pricing: $325 per person. Includes course materials, lunch, and refreshments.
- Participant Manual
- Technical Data Sheets
Who Should Attend: HVAC service and installation technicians and managers who troubleshoot air conditioning/heat pump systems that use scroll compressors.
Continuing Education Credits:
- Certificate of Completion
- 8 hours of NATE-recognized continuing education credit towards recertification in the areas of Air Conditioning, Air Distribution, Refrigeration and Heat Pump Installation and Service.
- Emerson Climate Technologies Education Services is authorized by IACET to offer 0.7 CEUs for this program.